New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Videos & DVDs
- Are We Alone in the Universe? (60 min DVD) - Sitchin, Zecharia
- Blue Apples: Stargate Secrets of Jesus & Mary Magdalene (3 DVD) - Henry, William
- Chakra Yoga to Strengthen Your Immune System - Kaur, Gurutej
- Da Vinci Code Decoded (DVD) - Disinformation
- Dances of Ecstasy (2 DVD) - Mahrer, Michelle
- Disinformation: The Complete Series (2 DVD) - Disinformation
- Ecstatic States, featuring Ram Dass (80 Min DVD) - Dass, Ram
- Falling Away: Oakland, CA 08/16/03 (DVD - 90 minutes) - Adyashanti
- Gift of Wanting: Santa Barbara, CA 05/20/03 (DVD - 120 minutes) - Adyashanti
- Great Year: How Much Did the Ancients Really Know? (binary sun - DVD) - Cruttenden, Walter
- Healing Sounds: Program 1 - Principles of Sound Healing (103 min DVD) - Goldman, Jonathan
- Indigo: A Film of Faith, Family & An Extraordinary Child (DVD) - Walsch, Neale Donald
- Kumbh Mela: The World's Largest Act of Faith (42 min DVD) - Narasingha, B G
- Lost Secrets of the Maya (2 DVD set) - UFO TV
- Matter of Heart: The Extraordinary Journey of C.G. Jung (DVD) - Jung, C.G.
- Maya Deren Experimental Films (DVD) - Deren, Maya
- Radical Undoing, V1: Complete Course for Undoing Yourself - Hyatt, Christopher
- Reptilian Agenda (DVD - 3 discs) - Icke, David
- Rivers and Tides: Andy Goldsworthy Working with Time (DVD) - Goldsworthy, Andy
- Something Unknown (DVD) - Scheltema, Renee
- Soul of Healing Body, Mind & Soul (DVD + CD) - Chopra, Deepak
- Sound Yoga, Nada Yoga: The Healing Power of Sacred Sound (DVD) - Shivani, Shanti
- Talamanam Sound Clash: Further Adventures in Hypercussion (2 DVD) - Tabla Beat Science
- The Ark, the Shroud, and Mary (75 min DVD) - Gardiner, Philip
- The Cross of Thoth: The Hidden Truth to Mankind's Most Revered Symbol (70 min DVD) - Gardiner, Philip
- The Moses Code (DVD) - Twyman, James F
- The Science of Soul: The End-Times Solar Cycle of Chaos in 2012 AD (70 min DVD) - Gardiner, Philip
- Yoga Shakti (2 DVD) - Rea, Shiva
- Yoga Trance Dance (DVD) - Rea, Shiva
Grimoire of the Baron Citadel: The Book of the Four Ways.
Three Hands Press
As the governor of the Dead and the burial ground, the Baron Samedi is one of the most distinctive and potent loa of Haitian Vodou. An imposing figure in black raiment, he is most often pictured as a corpse. His other magical domains, less discussed in esoteric literature, include disruption, obscenity and -- importantly for the practicing sorcerer -- not only the arts of Magic but the very fabric of which it is made.
Emergent from the spiritual crossroads of traditional Vodou and English w...
Gnosis 19: The Trickster. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions
"As long as we lie to ourselves, the Trickster will be with us.
He'll show up just when we least want him, to embarrass us on a
first date, to prove us fools in front of the learned company
we're trying to impress, to make us miss a power breakfast with
that all-important business contact."
- Richard Smoley, from the introduction
Contents -- Spring 1991
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More