New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 36: The Inner Planes. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions (New)
Book ID: GNO36, GNO36
"People tend to describe themselves as traveling on the astral level when they're really traveling in their own inner world. And any demons in it are their own inner demons."
- Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki, from Exploring the Inner Realms: The GNOSIS Interview with Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki
Contents -- Summer 1995
News & Notes
Including The Burning Man, the Labyrinth at Grace
Cathedral, Myth in Our Time Conference at Dartington Hall, Devon, UK, and 2nd Annual Sufism Symposium report.
Introduction: Stairways to Heaven
by Jay Kinney
Just where are those inner realms?
Wise Men from the East
by Stephan A. Hoeller
Do the adepts live in Himalayan fastnesses or in our own psyches?
Exploring the Inner Realms: The GNOSIS Interview with Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki
by Frank Donnola
A celebrated British occultist discusses the inner dimensions and her experiences with her teachers.
Dr. Dee and the Spirits
by Cherry Gilchrist
The Elizabethan magus John Dee spent years conversing with the spirits. The pitfalls he fell into may serve as warnings for us today.
Light from Ten Spheres
by Edward Hoffman
How to use the kabbalistic Tree of Life to take stock of your present state of being.
Heavens and Hells
by Gary Lachman
According to the Swedish visionary Emanuel Swedenborg, heaven and hell are where your heart is.
Strange Encounter in Jogjakarta
by John Krajewski
In which an elusive tourist guide reveals himself to be a meditation teacher.
by Siobhan Houston
A peek into this irreverent modern recasting of the magical tradition.
On Ahmusta Kebzeh
by Murat Yagan
This ancient Caucasian tradition views the source of all things as being "the energy of consciousness."
- Mary Magdalen: Myth and Metaphor by Susan Haskins
- Crossing the Threshold of Hope by Pope John Paul II
- Dancing Shadows: The Roots of Western Religious Belief
- Cosmos, Chaos and the World to Come: The Ancient Roots of Apocalyptic Faith by Norman Cohn
- The Gods Have Landed: New Religions from Other Worldsedited by James R. Lewis
- The Well of Remembrance: Rediscovering the Earth Wisdom
Myths of Northern Europe by Ralph Metzner
- Riding with the Lion: In Search of Mystical Christianityby Kyriacos C. Markides
- Jesus Christ, Sun of God: Ancient Cosmology and Early Christian Symbolism by David R. Fideler
- Healing Research: Holistic Energy Medicine and Spirituality (2 vol.) by Dr. Daniel J. Benor
- Magick, Book Four: Liber ABA by Aleister Crowley edited by Hymenaeus Beta
- The Survival of the Pagan Gods: The Mythological Tradition and Its Place in Renaissance Humanism and Art
by Jean Seznec
- In Search of Stones: A Pilgrimage of Faith, Reason, and Discovery by M. Scott Peck
- The Illustrated World's Religions: A Guide to Our Wisdom Traditions by Huston Smith
- Gabriel's Palace: Jewish Mystical Tales by Howard Schwartz
- The Naqshbandi Sufi Way: History and Guidebook of the Saints of the Golden Chain by Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More