New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 34: Healing. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions (New)
Book ID: GNO34, GNO34
"Our energy fields often look like mosaics of pieces from family, friends, co-workers, people seen on TV, or even random strangers
encountered on the street."
- Rebecca Wilson, from The Art of Psychic Healing
Contents -- Winter 1995
News & Notes
Introduction: A Healing Tale
by Jay Kinney
How a healing experience inspired this issue.
The Art of Psychic Healing
by Rebecca Wilson
Psychic healing may help you reoccupy your own space and cut away unhealthy attachments.
Healing and the Spiritual World: The GNOSIS Interview with Barbara Brennan
by Jay Kinney
The best-selling healer and author talks about intuition, subtle planes, and visions of Mary.
Taoist Healing Through Chi Nei Tsang
by Dennis Lewis
This form of abdominal massage aids clients in "digesting" emotions.
What's the Use of a Tiger?
by Mary Hendryx
If animal totems work for sports teams and consumer products, maybe they can do something for you.
by Ray L. Beck
Reflexology teaches that the foot is a handle for working with the whole body.
From Woundedness to Union
by Cynthia Bourgeault
Thomas Keating's Centering Prayer may offer a way for processing the contents of the unconscious.
Hermetic Healing in Italy
by Dana Lloyd Thomas
Italy's Brotherhood of Myriam has roots in Pythagoreanism and Masonry.
Beyond the Ideology of Healing
by Richard Grossinger
Holistic healing may have become yet another quest that takes us away from ourselves.
Gnosis: Goal or Ground?
by John Wren-Lewis
Are the notions of "growth" and "evolution" themselves obstacles to gnosis?
The Solar Temple Dossier
A special supplement on the background of the recent tragedy, including an analysis by scholars Massimo Introvigne and J. Gordon Melton and the complete texts of the Solar Temple's final pronouncements.
- The Imagination of Pentecost: Rudolf Steiner and Contemporary Spirituality by Richard Leviton
- The Unknowing Sage: The Life and Work of Baba Faqir Chand edited by David Christopher Lane
- The Key of It All, Book One: The Eastern Mysteries by David Allen Hulse
- Mystical Christianity: A Psychological Commentary on the Gospel of John by John A. Sanford
- Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are by Bob Frissell
- Matrix IV: The Quivideum by Val Valerian
- Kooks: A Guide to the Outer Limits of Human Belief by Donna Kossy
- The Magick of Thelema: A Handbook of the Rituals of Aleister Crowley by Lon Milo DuQuette
- New Aeon Magick: Thelema Without Tears by Gerald del Campo
- Flat Rock Journal: A Day in the Ozark Mountains by Ken Carey
- Black Madonnas: Feminism, Religion, and Politics in Italy by Lucia Chiavola Birnbaum
- Seal of the Saints: Prophethood and Sainthood in the Doctrine of Ibn Arabi by Michel Chodkiewicz
- An Ocean Without Shore: Ibn Arabi, The Book, and the Law by Michel Chodkiewicz
- The Power of Trees: The Reforesting of the Soul by Michael Perlman
- Sacred Trees by Nathaniel Altman
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.