New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 25: Groups and Communities. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions (New)
Book ID: GNO25, GNO25
"Does the Church in our time foster the inner life? Rarely. Does the Church hold the keys to a new consciousness? Yes."
- Theodore J. Nottingham, from The Church and the Inner Life
Contents -- Fall 1992
In Defense of Humans
A column by Stephan A. Hoeller
Introduction: Getting Real About Getting Together
by Jay Kinney
The collective enterprise - you can't live with it and you can't live without it.
Symposium: The Spirituality of the Future
Several spiritual teachers, writers, and thinkers give their views of where we're headed.
The Church and the Inner Life
by Theodore J. Nottingham
Can a living spirituality still be found in today's churches?
The Quiet Revolution
by Robin Waterfield
How the Brothers and Sisters of the Common Life helped revive medieval Christianity.
Is the Men's Movement a Religion?
by Charles Upton
What are the spiritual implications of Robert Bly's Iron John?
Divining the Beloved Community
by D. Jean Collins
On finding spiritual friendship in South Central Los Angeles.
The Diamond Approach: An Interview with A.H. Almaas
by Richard Smoley
The originator of a new synthesis of psychology and spirituality discusses authentic being, group work, and the search for God.
Grapes Ripen Smiling at One Another
by Kabir Helminski
Why the group process is necessary for individual growth in Sufism.
Black Gods of the Inner City
A brief history of the turbulent and multifarious Nation of Islam.
- The Myth of the Goddess: Evolution of an Image by Anne Baring and Jules Cashford
- The Civilization of the Goddess: The World of Old Europe by Marija Gimbutas
- Boehme: An Intellectual Biography of the Seventeenth-Century Philosopher and Mystic by Andrew Weeks
- Science, Meaning, and Evolution: The Cosmology of Jacob Boehme by Basarab Nicolescu, translated by Rob Baker
- Magic: The Principles of Higher Knowledge by Karl von Eckartshausen, translated and edited by Gerhard Hanswille and Deborah Brunlishe
- Golgonooza, City of Imagination: Last Studies in William Blake by Kathleen Raine
- Absence from Felicity: The Story of Helen Schucman and Her Scribing of A Course in Miracles by Kenneth Wapnick
- Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles by Marianne Williamson
- On the Composition of Images, Signs, and Ideas by Giordano Bruno, translated by Charles Doria, edited and annotated by Dick Higgins
- Gnosis: Study and Commentaries on the Esoteric Tradition of Eastern Orthodoxy, Book 2 by Boris Mouravieff, translated by S.A. Wissa, Manek d'Oncieu, and Robin Amis
- The Changing Light at Sandover by James Merrill
- Principia Discordia, or, How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her by Malaclypse the Younger, new edition with introduction by Kerry W. Thornley
- William Blake Tarot Triumphs created by Ed Buryn
- The Magical Mind by Imre Vallyon
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.