New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 20: Gurdjieff and the Fourth Way. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions - REPRINT (New)
Book ID: GNO20R, GNO20R
Contents -- Summer 1991
The Spirit in Health and Disease
A column by Stephan A. Hoeller
The Razor's Edge
A column by Ted Schultz
Meetings With a Remarkable Paradox
by Richard Smoley
A glimpse into Gurdjieff's rich and mysterious life.
The Fourth Way and Inner Transformation
by Theodore J. Nottingham
Steps to the evolution of the self.
The Cosmology of the Fourth Way
by Walter Scheer
Where man fits into the universe, according to Gurdjieff.
The Essence of the Work: An Interview with Jacob Needleman
by Richard Smoley & Jay Kinney
The well-known author and student of the Gurdjieff teachings gives his views of the Work.
The Work Today
by Joel Friedlander
Gurdjieff's ideas live on in a variety of groups and approaches.
Gurdjieff and Kabbalah
by Z'ev ben Shimon Halevi
Striking parallels between the Tree of Life and Gurdjieff's System.
Mouravieff and the Secret of the Source
by Robin Amis
Gurdjieff's hints about the origin of his System point to early Christian teachings.
Gurdjieff and the Tower of Babel
Was Gurdjieff simply a representative of the "wisdom of the world"?
A Remembering Feast: The Gurdjieff Legacy
by Kathleen Riordan Speeth
The author of The Gurdjieff Work imagines a conversation among the master's mourners.
- In Search of the Masters: Behind the Occult Myth by Paul Johnson
- A Separate God: The Christian Origins of Gnosticism by Simone Petrement, translated by Carol Harrison
- Plato Prehistorian: 10,000 to 5000 B.C.: Myth, Religion, Archaeology by Mary Settegast
- Homer the Theologian: Neoplatonist Allegorical Reading and the Growth of the Epic Tradition by Robert Lamberton
- Subterranean Worlds: 100,000 Years of Dragons, Dwarves, the Dead, Lost Races and UFOs from Inside the Earth by Walter Kafton-Minkel
- The Lion People: Intercosmic Messages from the Future by Murry Hope
- Ancient Egypt: The Sirius Connection by Murry Hope
- Sefer Yetzirah: The Book of Creation translated and with a critical commentary by Aryeh Kaplan
- Spells and How They Work by Janet and Stewart Farrar
- On a Spaceship with Beelzebub: By a Grandson of Gurdjieff by David Kherdian
- The Sufi Path of Knowledge: Ibn al-'Arabi's Metaphysics of Imagination by William C. Chittick
- Where the Spirits Ride the Wind: Trance Journeys and Other Ecstatic Experiences by Felicitas D. Goodman, Ph.D.
- Looking into Mind by Anthony Damiani
- Who Are You Monsieur Gurdjieff? by Rene Zuber, translated by Jenny Koralek
- Complete Works of Pir-o-Murshid Hazrat Inayat Khan, Original Texts:
Lectures on Sufism, 1923 I: January-June edited by Munira van Voorst van Beest
- The Origins of the Mithraic Mysteries by David Ulansey
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More