New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 17: Sex and Spirituality. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions - REPRINT (New)
Book ID: GNO17R, GNO17R
Contents -- Fall 1990
Report to Our Readers
Introduction: Beyond Either/Or
by Jay Kinney
Introduction to the issue.
A Season with Aphrodite
by Judy Harrow
The path of Aphrodite in today's world.
The Cosmic Pulse: Where Sex and Spirit Meet
by Nina Silver
How relevant are Reich's theories for incorporating sexuality with spirituality?
A Fire in the Shadows: The Roots and Aims of Modern Magickal Sexuality
by Timothy O'Neill
A reader's guide to the history of sex magick.
by Michelle Delio
Love, not gender, may be the real key to the magical theory of polarity.
Coitus Reservatus & Mystical Sex
by Louis W. Meldman
The history and practice of the major technique of mystical sex.
Recovering Sexual Wholeness From Biblical Traditions
by Ya'qub ibn Yusuf
The Jewish roots of Christianity reveal a more open attitude toward sexuality.
Sexuality, Marriage & the Sacred: An Islamic Sufi Perspective
by Kabir Helminski
What do Islam and the Qu'ran really saw about sex and love?
- Seeing Through the Visible World: Jung, Gnosis and Chaos by June Singer
- Captain Sir Richard Burton by Edward Rice
- First Steps in Ritual by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki
- The Art of Ritual by Renee Beck and Sydney Barbara Metrick
- Elizabethan Magic by Robert Turner, foreword by Colin Wilson
- John Dee's Natural Philosophy: Between Science and Religion by Nicholas H. Clulee
- A Treatise on Angel Magic (Being a Complete Transcription of Ms. Harley 6482 in the British Library) edited and introduced by Adam McLean
- Chase the Devil by Jeremy Marre
- Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
- The Correspondence of Walter Benjamin and Gershom Scholem, 1932-1940 edited by Gershom Scholem, introduction by Anson Rabinbach
- Rules for Spiritual Initiation by Zachary F. Lansdowne
- Deadly Blessings: Faith Healing on Trial by Richard J. Brenneman
- After the End of Time: Revelation and the Growth of Consciousness by Robin Robertson
- Satanism in America: How the Devil Got Much More Than His Due by Shawn Carlson, Gerald Larue, et al.
- The Triumph of Pan by Victor Neuberg, introduction by Caroline Robertson
- The Statagem and Other Stories by Aleister Crowley, foreword by Keith Rhys
- Hidden Lore by Kenneth and Steffi Grant
- Liberating the Heart: Spirituality and Jungian Psychology by Lawrence W. Jaffe
- A Chronicle of the Last Pagans by Pierre Chuvin, translated by B.A. Archer
- The Sacred Mushroom Seeker: Essays for R. Gordon Wasson edited by Thomas J. Riedlinger
- The Doctrine of the Divine Name: An Introduction to Classical Kabbalistic Theology by Stephen G. Wald
- Reality Isn't What it Used to Be by Walter Truett Anderson
- Inanna by Diane Wolkstein, music by Geoffrey Gordon
- The Human and Divine Universe by William R. Laudahn, Kathleen Raine, G.R.S. Mead, et al.
- The Heretic's Handbook of Quotations edited by Charles Bufe
- Sexual Magick by Katon Shual
The Gnosis Office Soundtrack
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.