New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 13: The Goddess. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions (New)
Book ID: GNO13, GNO13
"The second coming of the Goddess has proved of inestimable value
to people everywhere, for it has provided them with a new mythic
pattern, a saving story to live by."
- Caitlin Matthews, from Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom
Contents -- Fall 1989
Special Forum: The Cult of Personality and the Perennial Philosophy
by Robin Waterfield and Peter Lamborn Wilson
Introduction: Lifting the Veil
by Jay Kinney
Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom
by Caitlin Matthews
Sophia in her many guises may be the key to the Goddess's reappearance.
The Goddess Emerging
by De-Anna Alba
An overview of the rise of Goddess-worship and paganism in the 20th century.
Images of Goddess
by D. Jean Collins
Dion Fortune, Andre Norton, and insights into the Black Goddess.
Goddess in the Metropolis
by Irene Javors
The Goddess walks the streets of our urban experience.
The Mother of Memory
by Dawn Kolokithas
A meditation of the mythic figure and the role of the muse.
Animals and the Goddess
by Susan Levitt
A look at the indelible link between the Goddess and the animal kingdom.
Shekhinah: A Poem
by Leah Novick
Visions of Mary and Psychic Evolution
by Michael Grosso
Are Virgin Mary sightings part of a pattern of behavior modification?
Goddesses, Yes; Goddess, No!
by Stephan A. Hoeller
The limits of monotheism in light of the feminine and the multi-centered God image.
The Goddess: None Other Than God
by Charles Upton
The divine in nature calls for the transcendent unitary vision as well.
Beyond the Goddess
by Richard Smoley
Without balance the feminine may be as prone to excess as the unrestrained masculine.
- The Mystical Experience in Abraham Abulafia by Moshe Idel
- Studies in Ecstatic Kabbalah by Moshe Idel
- Language, Torah, and Hermeneutics in Abraham Abulafia by Moshe Idel
- Coming To Our Senses: Body and Spirit in the Hidden History of the West by Morris Berman
- The Goddess Re-Awakening: The Feminine Principle Today compiled by Shirley Nicholson
- Angels: Ministers of Grace by Geddes MacGregor
- Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact by Jacques Vallee, foreword by Whitley Strieber
- In Search of the Primordial Tradition and the Cosmic Christ by Father John Rossner, Ph.D.
- Blavatsky and Her Teachers by Jean Overton Fuller
- The Elements of the Celtic Tradition by Caitlin Matthews
- Practical Magic in the Northern Tradition by Nigel Pennick
- Earth's Embrace: Archetypal Psychology's Challenge to the Growth Movement by Alan Bleakly
- Inside the Brotherhood: Further Secrets of the Freemasons by Martin Short
- The Temple and the Lodge by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh
- Black Square and Compass: 200 Years of Prince Hall Freemasonry by Joseph A. Walkes, Jr.
- Persuasions of the Witch's Craft: Ritual Magic in Contemporary England by T.M. Luhrmann
- The Faith Healers by James Randi
- The Way of the Lover by Robert Augustus Masters
- The Moon Under Her Feet by Clysta Kinstler
- The Esoteric Path: An Introduction to the Hermetic Tradition by Luc Benoist with a chapter by Robin Waterfield
- Dictionary of the Khazars by Milorad Pavic, translated by Christina Pribicevic-Zoric
- Krotona of Old Hollywood, Vol. I, 1866-1913 by Joseph E. Ross
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.