New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 10: Jung and the Unconscious. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions - REPRINT (New)
Book ID: GNO10R, GNO10R
"With few exceptions, those of us interested in esoteric spirituality and the occult today are probably as indebted to Carl Jung and his psychological theories as we are to whatever
tradition we may be studying."
- Jay Kinney, from the introduction
Contents -- Winter 1988-'89
News & Notes
Introduction: Forever Jung
by Jay Kinney
Symbols of Transformation
by Dawn Kolokithas
By understanding symbols presented by our psyche we transform ourselves.
On Having an Ego: Jung's Contribution to Gnosis
by Yannis Toussulis
One person's journey from East to West with Jung's assistance.
The GNOSIS Interview: June Singer
by Jay Kinney
A conversation with the author of Androgeny and Boundaries of the Soul.
Jung and the Occult
by Stephan A. Hoeller
An account of Jung's experiments and encounters with occult and psychic phenomena.
Invasion of the Archetypes
by Dennis Stillings
An investigation of images of high numinosity in popular culture.
Testing the Images of God
by Michael Grosso
The final word on The Last Temptation of Christ.
Synchronicity, Isomorphism & the Implicate Order: Notes on Jung and Quantum Mechanics
by Robert Anton Wilson
Are isomorphism and synchronicity both aspects of the nonlocality of information?
The Limits of Jung
by Ya'qub ibn Yussuf
The spiritual journey beyond.
- Origins of the Kabbalah by Gershom Scholem, translated by Alan Arkush, edited by R.J. Zwi Werblowsky
- Kabbalah: New Perspectives by Moshe Idel
- Fulcanelli: Master Alchemist by Mary Sworder
- Carl Jung and Christian Spirituality edited by Robert L. Moore
- Light from Light: An Anthology of Christian Mysticism edited by Louis Dupre and James Wiseman, O.S.B.
- Pagans and Christians by Robin Lane Fox
- A.E. Waite: Magician of Many Parts by R.A. Gilbert
- The Path through the Labyrinth: The Quest for Initiation into the Western Mystery Tradition by Marian Green
- The Book of Azrael by Leilah Wendell
- Awakening Osiris: The Egyptian Book of the Dead translated by Normandi Ellis
- A Little Book of the Human Shadow by Robert Bly, edited by William Booth
- The Voudon Gnostic Workbook by Michael Bertiaux
- Pillars of Flame: Power, Priesthood, and Spiritual Maturity by Maggie Ross
- Chaco Journey by Charles Bensinger
- The Female Pope: The Mystery of Pope Joan by Rosemary and Darroll Pardoe
- Egyptian Mysteries: An Account of an Initiation by Anonymous
Grimoire of the Baron Citadel: The Book of the Four Ways.
Three Hands Press
As the governor of the Dead and the burial ground, the Baron Samedi is one of the most distinctive and potent loa of Haitian Vodou. An imposing figure in black raiment, he is most often pictured as a corpse. His other magical domains, less discussed in esoteric literature, include disruption, obscenity and -- importantly for the practicing sorcerer -- not only the arts of Magic but the very fabric of which it is made.
Emergent from the spiritual crossroads of traditional Vodou and English w...
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Gnosis 19: The Trickster. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions
"As long as we lie to ourselves, the Trickster will be with us.
He'll show up just when we least want him, to embarrass us on a
first date, to prove us fools in front of the learned company
we're trying to impress, to make us miss a power breakfast with
that all-important business contact."
- Richard Smoley, from the introduction
Contents -- Spring 1991