New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 09: Northern Mysteries. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions - REPRINT (New)
Book ID: GNO09R, GNO09R
Contents -- Fall 1988
News & Notes
Introduction: North by Northwest
by Jay Kinney
The Grailless Lands
by Caitlin and John Matthews
The message of the Grail Quest for restoring wholeness to the Waste Land
The Crucible of the Goddess and the British Mystery Tradition
by Mara Freeman
Celtic folktales provide insights into the Feminine as Initiator in the ancient mysteries of Britain.
Listening to the Celts
by John Carey
A look at the vital coexistence of the ancient and the new in early Irish Christianity.
A Goddess Arrives
by Chas Clifton
An inquiry into the influence of Dion Fortune on the development of Gardnerian Witchcraft.
The Way of Woden
by Edred Thorsson
The Runic Mysteries of the hidden god of the North.
by Christopher Farmer
Recovering the Myth of the Hero as found in the operas of Richard Wagner.
The Controversy of the Occult Reich
by John Roemer
Is there any basis to the charges that Hitler and the Third Reich were trafficking in black magic?
by Tim O'Neill
Pathworking the Land of Summer beyond the Northern snows.
- The Unvarnished Gospels translated by Andy Gaus
- The Shroud and the Grail: A Modern Quest for the True Grail by Noel Currer-Briggs
- The Magus of Strovolos by Kyriacos C. Markides
- Homage to the Sun by Kyriacos C. Markides
- On Beauty by Herbert Read and A.H. Armstrong
- One Thing Only: A Christian Guide to the Universal Quest for God by Lois Lang-Sims
- The Tao and Mother Goose by Robert Carter
- The Wisdom of Fairy Tales by Rudolf Meyer
- Lilith's Cave: Jewish Tales of the Supernatural selected and retold by Howard Schwartz
- The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry
- The Complete Echoes from the Gnosis by G.R.S. Mead
- A Collection of Emblemes, Ancient and Moderne By George Wither, To Which is Added Foundations Unearthed by Marie Bauer Hall, original foreword by Manly Palmer Hall
- Women's Dionysian Initiation: The Villa of Mysteries in Pompeii by Linda Fierz-David
- Those Women by Nor Hall
- The Shroud of Sophia (The Secret of Wisdom) by Aurora Terrenus
- Sophia of the Bible (The Spirit of Wisdom) by Aurora Terrenus
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More