New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 08: Alchemy. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions - REPRINT (New)
Book ID: GNO08R, GNO08R
"Alchemy is isolating the principle of life. This is what the
ancients called the vital force. Once you had this life force
isolated, then you could process it further and make an elixir of
- Art Kunkin, from The GNOSIS Interview: Art Kunkin
Contents -- Summer 1988
Introduction: How Many Alchemists Does It Take . . . ?
by Jay Kinney
The Age of Gold
by Jim Melodini
The search for a reconciliation between alchemy and science.
Alchemy is Alive and Well
by Hans Nintzel
Hundreds of alchemists all over the world are working with this "lost" art.
The GNOSIS Interview: Art Kunkin
by Christopher Farmer
A frank discussion of the ups and downs of a modern alchemist.
The Parting of the Ways
by John Lash
Chinese and Western alchemy in contrast.
An Alchemical Mandala
by Adam McLean
by Robert Anton Wilson
Is there a guide to tantric sexual yoga hidden in alchemy's symbolism?
An Alchemy Reading List
by Ivan St. John
A short selection of books on various facets of alchemy.
C.G. Jung and the Alchemical Revival
by Stephan A. Hoeller
A look at Jung's understanding of alchemy and its implications.
The Rose Garden of the Philosophers
by David Fideler
A look at spiritual horticulture and alchemystical gardening.
The Regeneration of the Stone
by Ivan St. John
An alchemical meditation attributed to Roger Bacon.
Alchemy out of India
by Elemire Zolla
A search for the roots of alchemy in the east.
- Waking Up: Overcoming the Obstacles to Human Potential by Charles T. Tart
- Self-Completion: Keys to the Meaningful Life by Robert S. de Ropp
- Salome and Judas in the Cave of Sex by Ewa Kuryluk
- Harmonies of Heaven and Earth by Joscelyn Godwin
- Music, Mysticism and Magic: A Sourcebook by Joscelyn Godwin
- Scandal: Essays in Islamic Heresy by Peter Lamborn Wilson
- The Drunken Universe: An Anthology of Persian Sufi Poetry translation and commentary by Peter Lamborn Wilson and Nasrollah Pourjavady
- The Way of Paradox: Spiritual Life as Taught by Meister Eckhart by Cyprian Smith
- The Treasure House of Images by Gareth Knight
- Tarot Mirrors, Reflections of Personal Meaning by Mary K. Greer
- The Notebooks of Paul Brunton, Volume II: The Sensitives: Dynamics and Dangers of Mysticism by Paul Brunton
- Truth or Dare by Starhawk
- The Witches' Goddess by Janet and Stewart Farrar
- The Chalice & the Blade by Riane Eisler
- The Sacred Prostitute: Eternal Aspect of the Feminine by Nancy Qualls-Corbett
- Tales for Transformation by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, translated from the German by Scott Thompson
- The Strange Life of Ivan Osokin by P.D. Ouspensky
- Islam: The Way of Submission by Solomon Nigosian
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More