New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
ATUA: Voices from La Societe Voudon Gnostique (with CD) (New)
by Beth, David (ed)
Publisher: Fulgur Limited
Binding: Hardcover with dust jacket
Book ID: FULGATUA, FULGATUA
ATUA is the public vehicle through which the members of the Societe Voudon Gnostique make selected manifestations of their magico-gnostic research and experience available to an informed audience. This first anthology features essays, artwork, and prose and aims to provide insight and inspiration to practitioners on a similar spiritual path. ATUA is a direct result of an intense symbiotic exchange of shamanic sorcerers with the powerful Gods of Esoteric Voudon. Unique in its content and composition, it may serve as a direct link to the inner worlds of Les Mysteres.
NOTE: This is an oversized book and extra charges apply to Priority and International orders.
Included with the book is a free Audio Supplement on CD:
- David Beth - Introduction: Gnostic Isolation & the Magical Journey to the Centre of the World
- Craig Williams - Shadow Shaman
- Ariock Van de Voorde - Zazen Voudon
- Jonas Sen - Inner Territories of Grimoire Ghuedhe
- Marc'Aurelio Pozzi - The Hero
- Jessica Grote - My Pierced Heart: Incorporating the Other
- Orryelle Defenestrate-Bascule - MahaKala-Ghuedhe
- Dolorosa - Bloodsongs
- Zdravko Bozic - Eros and the Cult of Ghuedhe
- Roberto Migliussi - Forever Lust
- Peter Dyde - Kammamorian Art
- Shannon Esmeralda - Ophidian Pathways and the Heart of Blood
- David Beth - Sanctuary of Bones
- M.W. Burson - Ichor the Energized Element
- Craig Williams - Voudon Doorways
- Alan Kostencic - Topological Mapping of the Meon
- Hagen von Tulien - The Guardian of the Threshold
- Jonas Sen: Les Voltigeurs
- Chthonic Force: The Horsemen
- Lightning Path: Initiation Subaqueous Calls
- Lightning Path: 210 BPM - Ecstatic Trance Time Travel
- Orryelle: Begotten
- Lightning Path: Light the Blood Lamp
- Jonas Sen with David Beth: Ghuedhe Chant
- Lightning Path: Crowned by the Spider Loa Fields of Preta
- Orryelle: Ghuedhe-Nibbho
The House of Owls
Yale University Press
For a quarter century, Tony Angell and his family shared the remarkable experience of closely observing pairs of western screech owls that occupied a nesting box outside their forest home. The journals the author recorded his observations in, and the captivating drawings he created, form the heart of this compelling book a personal account of an artist-naturalist s life with owls. Angell s extensive illustrations show owls engaged in what owls do hunting, courting, raising families, and exercisi...More
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More