New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
The Sinister Path - Volume I (New)
by Lodge Magan
Book ID: A8908, A8908
Please inquire for availability
Essays and articles contained in this book were originally printed in Dragon's Blood magazine in the years 2004-2007.
Chosen from four issues that are no longer in print, i.e. #1 "Beasts of Watery Abyss," #2 "Practical Necromancy," #3 "Dark Witchcraft," and #5 "The Adversary."
The list of contents:
Softcover, A5, 146 pages
- A Few Thoughts on Tiamat
- Alchemical Rebirth in the Waters of Tiamat
- Apep, the Serpent Chaos Demon
- The Ceremony of Apep
- Azrael and the Death Principle
- Invocation of Azrael
- Coitus cum demone: Incubus and Succubus in Legend and Occult Arts
- Evil in the Eye of the Beholder
- Great Journey Backwards - Into The Shadow Embrace Of Infernal Sabbat- In the Desert of Sutuach
- Invocation of the Four Goddesses of the Sabbat
- Ladies of Infernal Dimensions – Goddesses of Death and Rulers of the Underworld
- Ceremony of Persephone
- Leviathan – "King over all the Sons of Pride"
- Invocation of Leviathan
- Luciferian Gnosis
- Conjuration of Lucifer
- Niantiel: "Where the last of the borders is crossed"
- Nitocris – Queen of Ghouls and the Lady of the Pyramid
- Descent into the Temple of the Sphinx
- The Dark Side of the Moon: Presentation of the Gamaliel Qlipha
- The Vision of Gamaliel
- The End of All Flesh
- The Path of Cain
- The Sabbatic Ritual of the Horned God and Goddess
The Luminous Stone: Lucifer in Western Esotericism (Western Esotericism in Context)
Schulke, Daniel A. (ed)
Three Hands Press
Limited to 800 copies
The Arcanum of the 'fallen angel' Lucifer evokes such concepts as heresy, rebellion, pride, liberation from the bonds of demiurgic oppression, and impetus for human evolution. Meaning 'light bearer', Lucifer has, from his earliest origins, been hailed by religious and artistic countercultures as a patron saint of enlightenment -- the essential quality embodying overthrow of ignorance and the inspired process of revelation. Allied to ancient Gnostic cosmological concepti...
LIBER SPIRITUUM: A Compendium of Writings on Angels and Other Spirits in Modern Magick
Forrest, Adam (ed)
Book is limited to 500 hand numbered hardcover copies printed in two colors and bound in faux leather silk-touch cloth, 252 pages, Foil stamp on both the front and back boards with a full color frontispiece by acclaimed artist Caniglia and sewn in satin bookmark.
About the book:
For Liber Spirituum: A Compendium of Writings on Angels and Other Spirits in Modern Magick, Azoth Press has assembled a group of nine of the foremost writers in the field of ceremonial magick, representi...
The Voynich Manuscript
Yale University Press
Many call the fifteenth-century codex, commonly known as the Voynich Manuscript, the world s most mysterious book. Written in an unknown script by an unknown author, the manuscript has no clearer purpose now than when it was rediscovered in 1912 by rare books dealer Wilfrid Voynich. The manuscript appears and disappears throughout history, from the library of the Holy Roman Emperor Rudolf II to a secret sale of books in 1903 by the Society of Jesus in Rome. The book s language has eluded deciphe...More