New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Memento Mori: Collection of Magickal & Mythological Perspectives on Death, Dying, Mortality & Beyond (New)
by Huggens, Kim (ed)
Book ID: 9781905297146, 1905297149
Memento Mori is a unique feast of offerings exploring a variety of magical and mythological perspectives on death, dying, mortality and beyond. With contributions from sixteen international writers, this collection gathered together by Kim Huggens, offers a great diversity of both historical and contemporary perspectives. It includes experiential accounts and scholarly research for readers interested in magick, paganism, mysticism and mythology. The influence that the dead and ancestors have on religion, magic and everyday life is reflected and honoured in prayers, poems, songs and art and is explored in the the essays in this unique book.
NASCENTES MORIMUR: TO BE BORN IS TO DIE
- Communicating with the Blessed Dead by Tina Georgitsis
- Eating with the Dead: Funeral Meal Practices by Tylluan Penry
- Cultivating the Dead: the Path of Lilies and Water by Chad Barber
- Don't Fear the Reaper: the Evolution of the Death card in Tarot by Emily Carding
- Behind the Glasses of Ghuedhe: Life in Death and Love in Both by Kyle Fite
- The Death of Baphomet by Julian Vayne
- Papa Gede, Petit Gede: Spirits of Death in Haitian Vodou by Sophia Fisher
- The Truth about Zombies, or How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse by Kim Huggens
- Traditional Craft and the Cult of the Dead by Michael Howard
- The Setian Way of Death by Mogg Morgan
- Demeter's Wrath: How the Eleusinian Mysteries Attempted to Cheat Death by Caroline Tully
- Dogs and Death - Guardians, Omens and Psychopomps by Ivy Kerrigan
- Tomb-Cults, Caves, Stars and Blessed Isles: Heroic Interactions with the Otherworld and Life after Death by Karen F. Pierce
- 'Now I am Harvested and I Die' the Theatre of Sacrifice in The Book of the Provider by Peg Aloi
- Ascending to the Imperishable: Star Lore and Death in Ancient Egypt by Dave Moore
- Ars Moriendi by Humberto Maggi
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.