New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Alexandria, Volume 5: Cosmology, Philosophy, Myth, and Culture (New)
by Fideler, David
Publisher: Phanes Press
Book ID: 9781890482756, 1890482757
- Dante and the Comic Way by Joseph Meeker
- An Ecology of Mind by Doug Man
- Science's Missing Half: Epistemological Pluralism and the Search for an Inclusive Cosmology by David Fideler
- Negotiating the Highwire of Heaven: The Milky Way and the Itinerary of the Soul by E. C. Krupp
- Nature and Nature's God: Modern Cosmology and the Rebirth of Natural Philosophy by Theodore Roszak
- Creativity: The Meeting of Apollo and Dionysus by F. David Peat
- Mithras, the Hypercosmic Sun, and the Rockbirth by David Ulansey
- Musical Emblems in the Renaissance: A Survey by Christina Linsenmeyer-van Schalkwyk
- Jung and the Alchemical Imagination by Jeffrey Raff
- Two Platonic Voices in America: Ralph Waldo Emerson and Thomas M. Johnson by David Fideler
- Alcott's Transcendental Neoplatonism and the Concord Summer School by Jay Bregman
- Chaos and the Millennium by Ralph Abraham
- Is Anything the Matter? by Roger S. Jones
- Magnificent Desolation by Dana Wilde
- Soul Loss and Soul Making by Kabir Helminski
- Ideal Beauty and Sensual Beauty in Works of Art by Aphrodite Alexandrakis
- Socrates and the Art of Dialogue by Robert Apatow
- Footprints on the Threshold by Christine Rhone
- Science: Method, Myth, Metaphor? by Amy Ione
- Teaching Archaeoastronomy by Greg Whitlock
- Oneiriconographia: Entering Poliphilo's Utopian Dreamscape -- A Review Essay by Peter Lamborn Wilson
- Memorial of A. H. Armstrong by Jay Bregman
- Memorial of Marie-Louise von Franz by Jeffrey Raff
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.