New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Chi Gung for the Sexes: Balancing Yin and Yang Relationships (2 CD) (New)
by Frantzis, Bruce
Publisher: North Atlantic Books
Book ID: 9781556438257, 1556438257
Usually available in 3-5 days
For millennia, hundreds of millions of people have used energy practices like chi gung to become incredibly healthy, enjoy a fulfilling sex life, reverse the effects of aging, and relieve pain, anxiety, and stress. Bruce Frantzis says, "The smooth, balanced flow of your life-force energy--chi--is the single most important determinant to your health, vitality and happiness."
In this two-disc set Frantzis reveals why men and women tend to see the world very differently. He teaches specific chi practices to help partners discover their natural speed and rhythm for smooth communication and a vibrant sex life. Also included:
- The Taoist view of sexuality
- Energy exercises for you and your partner to get your chi moving
- Practices for prostate health and penetrating the energy of a woman
- Practices for breast and vaginal health, and increasing your libido
- Resolving emotions, such as fear of sexuality
- What every parent with an adolescent going through puberty should know
- The Taoist view of male-female relationships
- Balancing yin and yang interactions
- Intrinsic qualities and interplay of yin and yang energies
- Men's health and sexuality
- Kidneys, semen retention, and sustainable orgasms
- Tapping into a woman's energy from any place in her body
- Puberty, becoming sexually active, and staying drug and drama free
- Practices to balance aggression, depression, and fear
- Women's physical, emotional, and mental health
- Vaginal origami, bonding with your partner and the key to a healthy libido
- Puberty, appearances, violating your nature, and energy binges
- Exhausted nerves, better orgasms, and turning worry into laughter
- Inner Dissolving process for releasing tension, trauma, and abuse
- Finding your natural speed and rhythm, and going beyond time
- Practices for dancing with your partner's energy before intercourse
- Resolving yin and yang conflicts for balance and harmony
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Grimoire of the Baron Citadel: The Book of the Four Ways.
Three Hands Press
As the governor of the Dead and the burial ground, the Baron Samedi is one of the most distinctive and potent loa of Haitian Vodou. An imposing figure in black raiment, he is most often pictured as a corpse. His other magical domains, less discussed in esoteric literature, include disruption, obscenity and -- importantly for the practicing sorcerer -- not only the arts of Magic but the very fabric of which it is made.
Emergent from the spiritual crossroads of traditional Vodou and English w...
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Gnosis 19: The Trickster. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions
"As long as we lie to ourselves, the Trickster will be with us.
He'll show up just when we least want him, to embarrass us on a
first date, to prove us fools in front of the learned company
we're trying to impress, to make us miss a power breakfast with
that all-important business contact."
- Richard Smoley, from the introduction
Contents -- Spring 1991