New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Light on the Path: A Study Guide for Qabala, Alchemy, and Astrology (New)
by Stavish, Mark
Book ID: 9781502405739, 1502405733
Usually available in 3-5 days
Light on the Path - A Study Guide for Qabala, Alchemy, and Astrology from the Institute for Hermetic Studies is a self-paced program for the study and practice of Western esotericism. Using Hermetic Qabala as its core, individuals or groups can use this program to progressively study and apply the principles of ritual magic, practical alchemy (spagyrics and mineral) and astrology (natal, horary, and mundane). Designed as a four year course of study, each "Year" is approached in twenty-four bi-weekly sessions (for groups meeting twice a month) or can be done at your own pace. Each "Year" has two sets of twenty-five questions which can be used as quizzes or catechisms to test one's level of proficiency for review or before moving on to new material. Standard off-the-shelf sources are suggested for use through-out the course, making it easy to obtain the needed references.
In addition, students are given:
- Instructions on How to Use this Manual Articles on studying the tarot, the essential Hermetic attitude for success, and the Path of Awakening. Suggestions for working with various schools as well as non-ritualistic approaches.
- A Concise Explanation of the Stages of the Path of Return - specifically written for this manual, outlining the stages of the Path and how to self-assess your progress on both an exoteric and esoteric level.
- Extensive Ritual Protocols to help guide groups working in a ritual setting.
- Some Advice to Group Leaders and Members - a summary of key points for running an effective spiritual study group - regardless of tradition or approach.
- Sample Ritual of Jupiter originally written and performed in the Great Hall of the Villa Saraceno, Vicenza, Italy for the Palladian Academy.
- Extensive monograph entitled, Introduction to Hermeticism: Its Theory and Practice
- The Liturgy of Hermes - In Praise of the Lord of Light, a ritual for solitary or group practice, used primarily as a hermetic retreat for encountering the spiritual focal point of the Hermetic traditions - the mind of Thoth-Hermes itself.
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.