New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Hoodoo and Conjure New Orleans 2014 (New)
by Alvarado, Denise
Book ID: 9781495431647, 1495431649
Usually available in 3-5 days
This magazine journal is an 8 X 10 special edition, full color bleed, of the highest quality and bound like a book. A true collector's item and must have for any student of conjure and lover of New Orleans and Southern folk magic traditions.
This issue highlights recent events in the world of New Orleans Voudou and includes more Louisiana contributors and talented writers in the wide world of Hoodoo and Conjure.
In this issue:
- The Pink Tomb of Marie Laveaux: Devotion or Desecration? by Denise Alvarado
- Bearing Witness to Fate: Ifa Reading for 2014 by Baba Eli
- American Horror Story Coven: Will the Real Papa Legba Please Stand Up? by Denise Alvarado
- Getting a Jump on Successful New Year by Dorothy Morrison
- In the Shadow of the Crossroads by Alyne Pustanio
- Louisiana Woman, Carolina Man by Carolina Dean
- Walking on the Vows of an Ifa Rootworker by Doc Oloyade Hava
- The Noninitiates Guide to Palo by Madrina Angelique
- Following Tituba by Witchdoctor Utu
- New Orleans Practitioner Profile: The Divine Prince Ty Emmecca by Denise Alvarado
- Brown Bottle Spell by Magick LaCroix
- Easy Low Cost Money Spells by Carolina Dean
- Getting that Swing: How to Use a Pendulum by Carolina Dean
- Talking to the Ancestors with Bare Bones by Melony Malsom
- A Guide to Candle Shapes and Figures by Celeste Heldstab
- Blockbuster Magick by Khi Armand
The Accidental Shaman: Journeys with Plant Teachers and Other Spirit Allies
Charing, Howard G
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
After surviving a serious elevator crash in London, Howard G. Charing found he had developed healing touch as well as the ability to hear voices and experience visions--just as a healer in Italy had predicted only a week before the accident. He began using his abilities to heal but felt he needed more guidance and training. He first connected with a national spiritual healing organization, only to be told he was doing everything wrong. Then, through a friend, he discovered shamanism.
The Voynich Manuscript
Yale University Press
Many call the fifteenth-century codex, commonly known as the Voynich Manuscript, the world s most mysterious book. Written in an unknown script by an unknown author, the manuscript has no clearer purpose now than when it was rediscovered in 1912 by rare books dealer Wilfrid Voynich. The manuscript appears and disappears throughout history, from the library of the Holy Roman Emperor Rudolf II to a secret sale of books in 1903 by the Society of Jesus in Rome. The book s language has eluded deciphe...More
LIBER SPIRITUUM: A Compendium of Writings on Angels and Other Spirits in Modern Magick
Forrest, Adam (ed)
Book is limited to 500 hand numbered hardcover copies printed in two colors and bound in faux leather silk-touch cloth, 252 pages, Foil stamp on both the front and back boards with a full color frontispiece by acclaimed artist Caniglia and sewn in satin bookmark.
About the book:
For Liber Spirituum: A Compendium of Writings on Angels and Other Spirits in Modern Magick, Azoth Press has assembled a group of nine of the foremost writers in the field of ceremonial magick, representi...
The Luminous Stone: Lucifer in Western Esotericism (Western Esotericism in Context)
Schulke, Daniel A. (ed)
Three Hands Press
Limited to 800 copies
The Arcanum of the 'fallen angel' Lucifer evokes such concepts as heresy, rebellion, pride, liberation from the bonds of demiurgic oppression, and impetus for human evolution. Meaning 'light bearer', Lucifer has, from his earliest origins, been hailed by religious and artistic countercultures as a patron saint of enlightenment -- the essential quality embodying overthrow of ignorance and the inspired process of revelation. Allied to ancient Gnostic cosmological concepti...