New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Alexandria, Volume 4: The Order and Beauty of Nature. Cosmology, Philosophy, Myth and Culture. (New)
by Fideler, David
Publisher: Phanes Press
Book ID: 9780933999398, 0933999399
- The Cosmic Religious Feeling by Albert Einstein
- Science and Religion by Albert Einstein
- Science and the Beautiful by Werner Heisenberg
- Soul and the World: A Conversation with Thomas Moore and Suzi Gablik
- Retrieving an Ancient Ecology & Art by Christopher Castle
- Deep Form in Art and Nature by Betty and Theodore Roszak
- Ecomorphology & Art by Gordon Onslow Ford
- Two Poems by Betty Roszak
- Cosmology, Ethics, and the Practice of Relatedness: A Conversation on Philosophy, the Patterns of Nature, and the Ways of Knowing by David Fideler
- Cultivating Ecological Design Intelligence by Stuart Cowan
- Neoplatonism and the Cosmological Revolution: Holism, Fractal Geometry, and Mind in Nature by David Fideler
- Egos, Angels, and the Colors of Nature by Robert D. Romanyshyn
- The Contemporary Christian Platonism of A. H. Armstrong by Jay Bregman
- The Theology of the Invisible by Bruce Nelson
- The World Religions and Ecology by Joseph Milne
- The Information War by Hakim Bey
- Philosophical Counseling by Kathleen Damiani
- Novelty, the Stop, and the Advent of Conscience by David Appelbaum
- Life, Lindisfarne, and Everything: William Irwin Thompson Speaks OutJung and the Myth of the Primordial Tradition by Andrew Burniston
- The Lost Spirit of Hellenic Philosophy by Christos Evangeliou
- Drinking with the Muses by Thomas Willard
- Claiming a Liberal Education by Stephen Rowe
- How to Host a Philosophical Banquet by Plutarch
- Words of the God: Ancient Oracle Traditions of the Mediterranean World by Lee Irwin
- Hermeticism and the Utopian Imagination by John Michael Greer
Jim Maynard's Celestial Influences 2018: Pacific Time (9" x 12")
is an essential astrological reference. It is the best astrological calendar available. It opens to 12 x 18 inches. The zodiac months are highlighted with a colored tint and the zodiac illustrations are in full color.
12 x 9 inches, 48 pages, full-color cover, full-color illustrations.
Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician
Inner Traditions / Bear & Company
In November 1949, architect Frank Lloyd Wright announced the death of "the greatest man in the world," yet few knew who he was talking about. Enigmatic, misunderstood, declared a charlatan, and recently dubbed "the Rasputin who inspired Mary Poppins," Gurdjieff's life has become a legend. But who really was George Ivanovich Gurdjieff?
Employing the latest research and discoveries, including previously unpublished reminiscences of the real man, Tobias Churton investigates the truth beneath th...
Tarot Sola Busca: Ferrara XV Century
One of the oldest tarot decks ever created, the Tarot Sola Busca
is known for its alchemical symbolism and for having inspired many of the minor arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck. The first entry in Lo Scarabeo's new Anima Antiqua
series (Ancient Soul), this deck has been lovingly printed with great care from originals found in the greatest collections of rare tarot decks. This is a limited-edition, numbered deck printed on the highest quality stock.
The companion booklets f...
Treading the Mill: Workings in Traditional Witchcraft (Revised and expanded)
Pearson, Nigel G
In Treading the Mill
, Suffolk witch Nigel Pearson presents an extensive and thorough exploration of the working ways of the modern traditional witch, including Compass rites, directional virtues, tools & their hallowing, spellcrafting, wortcunning, transvection, spirit familiars, faerie lore, the old gods, self-dedication and much more.More
The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documen
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
A lavishly packaged, two-volume box set containing the most faithful and accurate versions of John Dee's journals ever published. This is a must-have treasure for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love twenty years in the making, these volumes include transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never b...More