New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Gnosis 10: Jung and the Unconscious. A Journal of the Western Inner Traditions - REPRINT (New)
Book ID: GNO10R, GNO10R
"With few exceptions, those of us interested in esoteric spirituality and the occult today are probably as indebted to Carl Jung and his psychological theories as we are to whatever
tradition we may be studying."
- Jay Kinney, from the introduction
Contents -- Winter 1988-'89
News & Notes
Introduction: Forever Jung
by Jay Kinney
Symbols of Transformation
by Dawn Kolokithas
By understanding symbols presented by our psyche we transform ourselves.
On Having an Ego: Jung's Contribution to Gnosis
by Yannis Toussulis
One person's journey from East to West with Jung's assistance.
The GNOSIS Interview: June Singer
by Jay Kinney
A conversation with the author of Androgeny and Boundaries of the Soul.
Jung and the Occult
by Stephan A. Hoeller
An account of Jung's experiments and encounters with occult and psychic phenomena.
Invasion of the Archetypes
by Dennis Stillings
An investigation of images of high numinosity in popular culture.
Testing the Images of God
by Michael Grosso
The final word on The Last Temptation of Christ.
Synchronicity, Isomorphism & the Implicate Order: Notes on Jung and Quantum Mechanics
by Robert Anton Wilson
Are isomorphism and synchronicity both aspects of the nonlocality of information?
The Limits of Jung
by Ya'qub ibn Yussuf
The spiritual journey beyond.
- Origins of the Kabbalah by Gershom Scholem, translated by Alan Arkush, edited by R.J. Zwi Werblowsky
- Kabbalah: New Perspectives by Moshe Idel
- Fulcanelli: Master Alchemist by Mary Sworder
- Carl Jung and Christian Spirituality edited by Robert L. Moore
- Light from Light: An Anthology of Christian Mysticism edited by Louis Dupre and James Wiseman, O.S.B.
- Pagans and Christians by Robin Lane Fox
- A.E. Waite: Magician of Many Parts by R.A. Gilbert
- The Path through the Labyrinth: The Quest for Initiation into the Western Mystery Tradition by Marian Green
- The Book of Azrael by Leilah Wendell
- Awakening Osiris: The Egyptian Book of the Dead translated by Normandi Ellis
- A Little Book of the Human Shadow by Robert Bly, edited by William Booth
- The Voudon Gnostic Workbook by Michael Bertiaux
- Pillars of Flame: Power, Priesthood, and Spiritual Maturity by Maggie Ross
- Chaco Journey by Charles Bensinger
- The Female Pope: The Mystery of Pope Joan by Rosemary and Darroll Pardoe
- Egyptian Mysteries: An Account of an Initiation by Anonymous
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...
The House of Owls
Yale University Press
For a quarter century, Tony Angell and his family shared the remarkable experience of closely observing pairs of western screech owls that occupied a nesting box outside their forest home. The journals the author recorded his observations in, and the captivating drawings he created, form the heart of this compelling book a personal account of an artist-naturalist s life with owls. Angell s extensive illustrations show owls engaged in what owls do hunting, courting, raising families, and exercisi...More