New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
The Book of the Words (Sephir H' Debarim) (Out of Print)
by Pike, Albert
Book ID: A8942, A8942
- Albert Pike, 33o, Sovereign Grand Commander (1859-91) Introduction by Arturo de Hoyos, 33o, Grand Archivist and Grand Historian
- Freemasonry has traditional "modes of recognition" which include symbolic signs, tokens, and words. This work explores the etymological and symbolic origins of the Scottish Rite's symbolic words, from the 1st through the 32d Degree.
- Words such as Boaz, Jachin, Mahabon, Gabaon, and many others, are presented in their original languages, transliterated, translated and then fully explained. Extensive quotations from Hermetic and Kabbalistic literature explore the esoteric origins of Masonic symbolism, and suggest reasons why these symbolic words were adopted.
- This facsimile of the 1879 second edition includes all supplementary material prepared by Pike, including pages 92a-92f, and "Some Recent Investigations" of 1880. The introduction provides the background of Albert Pike's Scottish Rite involvement, the development of its rituals, and teaches the reader how to use The Book of the Words.
- An extensive new index was prepared for this edition by Norman D. Peterson, 32o, KCCH, and a list of Biblical Citations, prepared by Dr. Rex R. Hutchens, 33o, Grand Cross, completes the work. This special edition was prepared by the Scottish Rite Research Society.
- Clothbound; 217 pages; illustrated.
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...
Tarot of Marseilles - Conver 1760 Restored (Standard Deck)
Jodorowsky & Camoin
Based on years of research with the goal of creating the definitive Tarot de Marseille, this deck is a labor of love that possesses fine details and the passionate workmanship of Phillipe Camoin -- last heir to the centuries-old legacy of Marseillan cardmakers -- and acclaimed artist and tarotist Alejandro Jodorowsky. Influenced most heavily by the deck of Nicolas Conver first printed in 1760, this premium deck is a treasure for readers and collectors.
Keeper of the Tarot of Marseilles Tradi...
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...