New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Albert Pike's String of Pearls (Out of Print)
by Watkins, Larissa (ed)
Book ID: A8940, A8940
- Compiled and arranged by Larissa P. Watkins, Assistant to the Librarian at the House of the Temple.
- Edited by Arturo de Hoyos, 33, KYCH, Grand Archivist and Grand Historian of the Supreme Council, 33, S.J. with bibliography
- This little volume is a Day Book which fulfills Albert Pike`s wish to have a Calendar of Masonic Worthies, highlighting a famous Freemason born on each day of the year.
- It includes three hundred sixty five quotations carefully selected from more than twenty separate books and lectures written by Albert Pike, 7th Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, S.J.
- The passages will appeal to all admirers of Pike`s wit and wisdom, and especially to Brothers who would like to acquaint themselves with the broadest spectrum of Pike`s philosophy and teaching.
- The book includes one of the most well-known Albert Pike`s poem "Every Year," and illustrations of some artifacts from his museum.
- Perfectly sized for a pocket or briefcase, it makes the ideal Stocking Stuffer for starting 2009, which is the bicentennial year of Pike`s birth.
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...
Tarot of Marseilles - Conver 1760 Restored (Standard Deck)
Jodorowsky & Camoin
Based on years of research with the goal of creating the definitive Tarot de Marseille, this deck is a labor of love that possesses fine details and the passionate workmanship of Phillipe Camoin -- last heir to the centuries-old legacy of Marseillan cardmakers -- and acclaimed artist and tarotist Alejandro Jodorowsky. Influenced most heavily by the deck of Nicolas Conver first printed in 1760, this premium deck is a treasure for readers and collectors.
Keeper of the Tarot of Marseilles Tradi...