New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Alexandria, Volume 5: Cosmology, Philosophy, Myth, and Culture (New)
by Fideler, David
Publisher: Phanes Press
Book ID: 9781890482756, 1890482757
- Dante and the Comic Way by Joseph Meeker
- An Ecology of Mind by Doug Man
- Science's Missing Half: Epistemological Pluralism and the Search for an Inclusive Cosmology by David Fideler
- Negotiating the Highwire of Heaven: The Milky Way and the Itinerary of the Soul by E. C. Krupp
- Nature and Nature's God: Modern Cosmology and the Rebirth of Natural Philosophy by Theodore Roszak
- Creativity: The Meeting of Apollo and Dionysus by F. David Peat
- Mithras, the Hypercosmic Sun, and the Rockbirth by David Ulansey
- Musical Emblems in the Renaissance: A Survey by Christina Linsenmeyer-van Schalkwyk
- Jung and the Alchemical Imagination by Jeffrey Raff
- Two Platonic Voices in America: Ralph Waldo Emerson and Thomas M. Johnson by David Fideler
- Alcott's Transcendental Neoplatonism and the Concord Summer School by Jay Bregman
- Chaos and the Millennium by Ralph Abraham
- Is Anything the Matter? by Roger S. Jones
- Magnificent Desolation by Dana Wilde
- Soul Loss and Soul Making by Kabir Helminski
- Ideal Beauty and Sensual Beauty in Works of Art by Aphrodite Alexandrakis
- Socrates and the Art of Dialogue by Robert Apatow
- Footprints on the Threshold by Christine Rhone
- Science: Method, Myth, Metaphor? by Amy Ione
- Teaching Archaeoastronomy by Greg Whitlock
- Oneiriconographia: Entering Poliphilo's Utopian Dreamscape -- A Review Essay by Peter Lamborn Wilson
- Memorial of A. H. Armstrong by Jay Bregman
- Memorial of Marie-Louise von Franz by Jeffrey Raff
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...
Tarot of Marseilles - Conver 1760 Restored (Standard Deck)
Jodorowsky & Camoin
Based on years of research with the goal of creating the definitive Tarot de Marseille, this deck is a labor of love that possesses fine details and the passionate workmanship of Phillipe Camoin -- last heir to the centuries-old legacy of Marseillan cardmakers -- and acclaimed artist and tarotist Alejandro Jodorowsky. Influenced most heavily by the deck of Nicolas Conver first printed in 1760, this premium deck is a treasure for readers and collectors.
Keeper of the Tarot of Marseilles Tradi...
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...