New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Chi Gung for the Sexes: Balancing Yin and Yang Relationships (2 CD) (New)
by Frantzis, Bruce
Publisher: North Atlantic Books
Book ID: 9781556438257, 1556438257
Usually available in 3-5 days
For millennia, hundreds of millions of people have used energy practices like chi gung to become incredibly healthy, enjoy a fulfilling sex life, reverse the effects of aging, and relieve pain, anxiety, and stress. Bruce Frantzis says, "The smooth, balanced flow of your life-force energy--chi--is the single most important determinant to your health, vitality and happiness."
In this two-disc set Frantzis reveals why men and women tend to see the world very differently. He teaches specific chi practices to help partners discover their natural speed and rhythm for smooth communication and a vibrant sex life. Also included:
- The Taoist view of sexuality
- Energy exercises for you and your partner to get your chi moving
- Practices for prostate health and penetrating the energy of a woman
- Practices for breast and vaginal health, and increasing your libido
- Resolving emotions, such as fear of sexuality
- What every parent with an adolescent going through puberty should know
- The Taoist view of male-female relationships
- Balancing yin and yang interactions
- Intrinsic qualities and interplay of yin and yang energies
- Men's health and sexuality
- Kidneys, semen retention, and sustainable orgasms
- Tapping into a woman's energy from any place in her body
- Puberty, becoming sexually active, and staying drug and drama free
- Practices to balance aggression, depression, and fear
- Women's physical, emotional, and mental health
- Vaginal origami, bonding with your partner and the key to a healthy libido
- Puberty, appearances, violating your nature, and energy binges
- Exhausted nerves, better orgasms, and turning worry into laughter
- Inner Dissolving process for releasing tension, trauma, and abuse
- Finding your natural speed and rhythm, and going beyond time
- Practices for dancing with your partner's energy before intercourse
- Resolving yin and yang conflicts for balance and harmony
Tarot of Marseilles - Conver 1760 Restored (Standard Deck)
Jodorowsky & Camoin
Based on years of research with the goal of creating the definitive Tarot de Marseille, this deck is a labor of love that possesses fine details and the passionate workmanship of Phillipe Camoin -- last heir to the centuries-old legacy of Marseillan cardmakers -- and acclaimed artist and tarotist Alejandro Jodorowsky. Influenced most heavily by the deck of Nicolas Conver first printed in 1760, this premium deck is a treasure for readers and collectors.
Keeper of the Tarot of Marseilles Tradi...
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...