New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Alexandria, Volume 4: The Order and Beauty of Nature. Cosmology, Philosophy, Myth and Culture. (New)
by Fideler, David
Publisher: Phanes Press
Book ID: 9780933999398, 0933999399
- The Cosmic Religious Feeling by Albert Einstein
- Science and Religion by Albert Einstein
- Science and the Beautiful by Werner Heisenberg
- Soul and the World: A Conversation with Thomas Moore and Suzi Gablik
- Retrieving an Ancient Ecology & Art by Christopher Castle
- Deep Form in Art and Nature by Betty and Theodore Roszak
- Ecomorphology & Art by Gordon Onslow Ford
- Two Poems by Betty Roszak
- Cosmology, Ethics, and the Practice of Relatedness: A Conversation on Philosophy, the Patterns of Nature, and the Ways of Knowing by David Fideler
- Cultivating Ecological Design Intelligence by Stuart Cowan
- Neoplatonism and the Cosmological Revolution: Holism, Fractal Geometry, and Mind in Nature by David Fideler
- Egos, Angels, and the Colors of Nature by Robert D. Romanyshyn
- The Contemporary Christian Platonism of A. H. Armstrong by Jay Bregman
- The Theology of the Invisible by Bruce Nelson
- The World Religions and Ecology by Joseph Milne
- The Information War by Hakim Bey
- Philosophical Counseling by Kathleen Damiani
- Novelty, the Stop, and the Advent of Conscience by David Appelbaum
- Life, Lindisfarne, and Everything: William Irwin Thompson Speaks OutJung and the Myth of the Primordial Tradition by Andrew Burniston
- The Lost Spirit of Hellenic Philosophy by Christos Evangeliou
- Drinking with the Muses by Thomas Willard
- Claiming a Liberal Education by Stephen Rowe
- How to Host a Philosophical Banquet by Plutarch
- Words of the God: Ancient Oracle Traditions of the Mediterranean World by Lee Irwin
- Hermeticism and the Utopian Imagination by John Michael Greer
Tarot of Marseilles - Conver 1760 Restored (Standard Deck)
Jodorowsky & Camoin
Based on years of research with the goal of creating the definitive Tarot de Marseille, this deck is a labor of love that possesses fine details and the passionate workmanship of Phillipe Camoin -- last heir to the centuries-old legacy of Marseillan cardmakers -- and acclaimed artist and tarotist Alejandro Jodorowsky. Influenced most heavily by the deck of Nicolas Conver first printed in 1760, this premium deck is a treasure for readers and collectors.
Keeper of the Tarot of Marseilles Tradi...
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...