New & Forthcoming
Directions & Parking
Shipping & Returns
Abraxas, No. 3, Spring 2013. International Journal of Esoteric Studies. (Crowley Palermo Collection) (New)
by Ansell, Robert
Publisher: Fulgur Limited
Book ID: 9772050542007, 9772050542007
Please inquire for availability
Abraxas No.3 offers 176 large format pages of essays, poetry, interviews and art. Printed using state-of-the-art offset lithography to Fulgur's usual high standard, Abraxas 3 is richly illustrated and employs a variety of papers.
Contributions for this third issue include:
SPECIAL FEATURE Aleister Crowley: The Palermo Collection
- Caves of Sorcerers: The American Beginnings of Crowley’s Art -- William Breeze
- Crowley The Painter in Cefalù and the Origins of the Palermo Collection -- Giuseppe Di Liberti
- Aleister Crowley, Painting, and the Works from the Palermo Collection -- Marco Pasi
- An Inventory of the Palermo Collection -- Marco Pasi
- The Secret School vol. I, II, III -- Christina Mitrentse
- Saint Spider -- Francesco Dimitri
- Stones -- Tomáš D’Aradia
- Do Me Dada Style -- Adel Souto
- Sufism: A Theurgic Perspective -- Zaheer Gulamhusein
- A Place Apart -- Christina Harrington
Images and typography
- Tread Well -- Robert Yates
- In the Bookshop -- Stephen Alexander
- Designing the Hermitage -- Paul Cowlan
- of the stars, and two -- Paul Hardacre
- Hunting Amber (For Johs Pedersen) -- Paul Cowlan
- Casting Song -- Siofra McSherry
- 8 English Rituals --- Sara Hannant
- Initiation -- Geraldine Lambert
- Lamia -- Santiago Caruso
- Untitled -- Rik Garrett
- Paracelsus: of the Umbratick Evester -- Joseph Uccello
- Jesse Bransford: An Interview -- Pam Grossman
- The Eglantine Breath: An Interview with Denis Forkas Kostromitin -- Robert Ansell
The Blazing Dew of Stars
Smith, David Chaim
London: Fulgur Limited, 2013. Limited to 1001 copies only. Square landscape folio. For those who have had the joy of handling and experiencing The Sacrificial Universe
released last year, this new book will continue that fine tradition. The Blazing Dew of Stars
is a complex mystical text which speaks with many voices to introduce the practice of Kabbalistic contemplative alchemy. The volume offers glimpses of a rare view of direct application and immersion into the Real, intertwini...More
Tarot of Marseilles - Conver 1760 Restored (Standard Deck)
Jodorowsky & Camoin
Based on years of research with the goal of creating the definitive Tarot de Marseille, this deck is a labor of love that possesses fine details and the passionate workmanship of Phillipe Camoin -- last heir to the centuries-old legacy of Marseillan cardmakers -- and acclaimed artist and tarotist Alejandro Jodorowsky. Influenced most heavily by the deck of Nicolas Conver first printed in 1760, this premium deck is a treasure for readers and collectors.
Keeper of the Tarot of Marseilles Tradi...
Beyond the Mauve Zone. Enhanced Edition.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2016. Limited Edition. A new, enhanced edition of BEYOND THE MAUVE ZONE, fully corrected by Michael Staley using Kenneth Grant's personal copy with his annotations. The volume has also been re-set, and includes a new index that should prove most useful. A FINE CLOTH COPY in illustrated dust jacket. Custom end papers. Colored frontispiece, and twenty-four page plate section with the majority of the images being in color. 324 pages, indexed. Octavo. This is the eighth,...More
Jailbreaking the Goddess: A Radical Revisioning of Feminist Spirituality
Allen, Lasara Firefox
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.
"Jailbreaking the Goddess
is an important contribution to the writings on Goddess tradition and feminist spirituality. . . . I love her political savvy, her sensitivity around issues of diversity and cultural awareness and appropriation, and her unabashed celebration of pleasure, sensuality, and life!" -- Starhawk
Jailbreaking the Goddess is a revolutionary revisioning of the feminine divine. Where the maiden, mother, crone archetypal system is tied to female biology and physic...
The Sworn Book of Honorius: Liber Iuratus Honorii
Honorius of Thebes
Ibis Press / Nicolas-Hayes
As the title testifies, students were sworn to secrecy before being given access to this magic text, and only a few manuscripts have survived. Bits of its teachings, such as the use of the magic whistle for summoning spirits, are alluded to in other texts. Another key element of its ritual, the elaborate Seal of God, has been found in texts and amulets throughout Europe.
Interest in The Sworn Book of Honorius has grown in recent years, yet no modern translations have been attemptedunt...